Sunday, December 23, 2007

happy holidays!















Just a little post to wish everyone a very happy holidays. I hope that 2007 was a good year for you and that 2008 is full of new, exciting and inspiring adventures.
I will be spending a quiet week listening to my favorite x-mas tunes ("That's What I Want For Christmas" by Nancy Wilson and every song on the 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' soundtrack by Vince Guaraldi Trio), visiting with friends and enjoying a bit of relaxation.
Hope that you all get to spend some time with friends and family!




































Here's this year's card!
A bit of drawing and a bit of collage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love your flowers and cut out holes. Your work is very inspiring!

nesting.emily said...

such wonderful cards- I bet each one gets framed!!