Saturday, November 24, 2007

change is good



















So my last day at my old job came this week and I felt that I had to post a little something. I was there for a very long time and I would not be the person I am today if I hadn’t spent so much of my adult life there. It was hard to say goodbye to the people I really enjoyed working alongside (tears!) but I am excited for my new job and new opportunities. Over the last few years I have seen many of the people that I worked closely with go on to great, new things. And now it’s my turn. These days, since we spend so much of our time working, it’s hard not to think of co-workers as some kind of extended family. You share time, dreams, successes and failures with them. As much as you may want to stay close, it’s often difficult to do. I still see some folks and I wish I could see the rest more frequently than I do. Just know that I think of you often. Here’s just a tiny, tiny fraction of the folks I have met over the years.

1 comment: